iSpectrum Bits Innovations Pte Ltd (the, “Company”, “we” or “us”) does not in any manner endorse any content published on www.thefilmhashery.com (“The Film Hashery” or “TFHY”) by a user or author, or any opinion, recommendation, or advice expressed therein. The Company expressly disclaims any and all liability in connection with the content. The content is meant for informational and entertainment purposes and the views expressed are those of the author(s) alone. TFHY does not represent the views of the Company or its Editorial Board.
The Company does not permit copyright infringing activities and infringement of intellectual property rights on TFHY, and the Company will remove all content if properly notified that such content infringes a party's intellectual property rights. The Company reserves the right to remove content without prior notice.
- We are committed to protecting your personal data and respecting your privacy.
- Please read the following terms of the Policy carefully to understand our standard operating practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. This Policy outlines the parameters basis which we may be collecting any personal data from you, or that you opt in and provide to us and how it will be processed by us.
- By using TFHY, you consent to the collection, storage, use, and disclosure of your personal data, in accordance with, and are agreeing to be bound by this Policy. We will not collect any information from you, except where it is knowingly and explicitly provided by you.
This Policy together with our Take Down Policy available below, applies to your use of:
- TFHY, once you have streamed a copy of the same onto your mobile telephone or handheld device or computer (“Device”).
- Any of the articles, news items and other information (“Services”) that are available on TFHY.
- TFHY is meant for general reading for adults and not intended for children and we do not knowingly collect any data relating to children.
- We will handle personal data appropriately, in line with the circumstances. If any intended use of personal data goes beyond the purposes envisioned during collection, we will notify you of such new purpose(s) to use your personal data.
TFHY is meant for general reading for adults and not intended for children and we do not knowingly collect any data relating to children.
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you, including but not limited to:
- Identity data
- Contact data
- Device data
- Content data
- Profile data
- Usage data
- Marketing and communications data
- We also collect, use and share aggregated data such as statistical or demographic data for research and analytics purpose. Aggregated data could be derived from your personal data but is not considered personal data in law as this data will not directly or indirectly reveal your identity. For example, we may aggregate your usage data to calculate the percentage of users accessing a specific TFHY feature. However, if we combine or connect aggregated data with your personal data so that it can directly or indirectly identify you, we treat the combined data as personal data which will be used in accordance with this Policy.
- We do not collect any special categories of personal data about you (this includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health, and genetic and biometric data). Nor do we collect any information about criminal convictions and offences.
- You are entitled to receive a copy of the personal information you have provided to us, if you would like a copy of the same, please reach out to us as provided in Section 19.1
HOW IS YOUR PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED?
We will collect and process the following data about you:
Information you give us -
This is the information (including identity, contact, and marketing and communications data) you consent to giving us about you by filling in forms on TFHY, or by corresponding with us (for example, by email or through any outreach activity TFHY undertakes via its social media handles). It includes information you provide when you register to use TFHY, register or subscribe to any of our Services, search for a Service, share data via TFHY’s social media functions, enter a competition, promotion or survey, or other activities commonly carried out in connection with TFHY and when you report a problem with TFHY and our Services. If you contact us, we will keep a record of the information shared during the correspondence.
Information we collect about you and your device -
Each time you visit TFHY or use one of our Services, we may automatically collect personal data including Device, content and usage data. We may collect this data using cookies and other similar technologies.
Information we receive from other sources including third parties and publicly available sources -
We will receive personal data about you from various third parties and public sources as set out below:
- Analytics providers such as Google and Facebook pixel;
- Advertising networks;
- Search information providers;
- Identity and contact data from data aggregators; and
- Identity and contact data from publicly available sources.
AUTHENTICITY OF INFORMATION
- We have taken all reasonable steps to ensure that the information available on TFHY is authentic.
- You agree that the information and personal data you provide us with are true, correct, and accurate. We shall not be liable for any incorrect or false information or personal data that you might provide.
- You may review the information and personal data that you have provided during your use of TFHY and choose to correct or modify the same. You may do so by writing to us or our Grievance Officer at the address provided in Section 19 of this Policy
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA AND FOR WHAT PURPOSES
- You understand that when you consent to providing us with your personal data, you also consent to sharing the same with third parties and receiving updates pertaining to TFHY, promotional communication.
- You are aware that by using and/or creating an account with TFHY, you authorize us, our associate partners and affiliates to contact you via email or otherwise. This is to ensure that you are aware of all the features of TFHY.
- You authorize us to send you electronic alerts for details pertaining to service requirements and advertising.
- Further, you agree to receive promotional and other emails and other forms of communication from us. Through such communication, you will receive information about the latest developments on TFHY.
- You are aware that any and all information pertaining to you, whether or not you directly provide it to us (via TFHY or otherwise), including but not limited to personal correspondence such as emails or letters, instructions from you, etc., may be collected, compiled and shared by us in order to render Services to you and you expressly consent to the same.
In general, we will not disclose personal data except in accordance with the following purpose/activity:
- To register you as a user;
- To manage our relationship with you including notifying you of changes to TFHY or any Services;
- To administer and protect our business and TFHY including troubleshooting, data analysis and system testing;
- To deliver content and relevant advertisements to you;
- To make recommendations to you about services which may interest you;
- To measure and analyze the effectiveness of the advertising we serve you;
- To monitor trends so we can improve TFHY;
- To perform a contract, we are about to enter or have entered with you;
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests;
- To comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
- Identity and contact data from publicly available sources.
TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA
- As a part of your use of TFHY, the information and personal data you provide to us may be transferred to and stored at countries other than India. This may happen if any of our servers are from time to time located in a country other than India, or one of our service providers is located in a country other than India. We may also share information with entities of countries other than India. These countries shall be subject to data laws of their respective countries.
- If you use TFHY while you are outside India, your information may be transferred to a country other than India in order to provide you access to TFHY.
- By submitting your information and personal data to us, you agree to the transfer, storage, and/or processing of such information and personal data outside India in the manner described above.
THIRD PARTY LINKS AND USER EXPERIENCE IMPROVEMENT SERVICES
- TFHY may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates (“Third Party Websites”). Please note that the Third Party Websites and any services from them, that may be accessible through TFHY have their own privacy policies. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the policies or for any personal data that may be collected through the Third Party Websites or their services. Please check their policies before you submit any personal data to such websites or use their services.
- We use third-party user experience improvement services (including but not limited to those provided by Google Inc. and/or its affiliates) and applications to better understand your behavior on TFHY.
- The information collected includes (but is not limited to):
- Preferences; and
- Your relationship with these third parties and their services and tools is independent of your relationship with us. These third parties may allow you to permit/restrict the information that is collected. It may be in your interest to individually restrict or enable such data collections.
- We collect data by way of ‘cookies’. Cookies are small data files which are sent to your browser from TFHY and are stored on your computer or device (hard drive). The cookies shall not provide access to data in your computer or device such as email addresses or any other data that can be traced to you personally. The data collected by way of cookies will allow us to administer TFHY and provide you with a tailored and user-friendly service. The cookies shall enable you to access certain features or Services of TFHY. Most web browsers and devices can be set to notify when you receive a cookie or prevent cookies from being sent. If you do prevent cookies from being sent, it may limit the functionality that we can provide when you visit TFHY.
- We implement certain security measures including encryption, firewalls, and socket layer technology to protect your personal information from unauthorized access and such security measures are in compliance with the security practices and procedures as prescribed under the Information Technology Act, 2000 and the applicable rules (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Data or Information Rules, 2011). However, you agree and acknowledge that the above-mentioned measures do not guarantee absolute protection to the personal information and by accessing TFHY, you agree to assume all risks associated with disclosure of personal information arising due to breach of firewalls and secure server software.
- We will comply with the requirements under the Information Technology Act, 2000 and the rules made thereunder in the event of a data or security risk.
- You are aware that your personal data will continue to be stored and retained by us for a reasonable period after termination of your account on TFHY, and that any and all content or information uploaded by you may be retained and/or displayed on TFHY indefinitely.
- You are aware that in the event we go through a business transition, such as a merger, acquisition by another organization, or sale of all or a portion of our assets, your personal data might be among the assets transferred.
- We keep our Policy under regular review and may amend this Policy from time to time, at our sole discretion.
- Any changes made to the Policy will be posted on this page and, where appropriate, notified to you by email.
You may contact us at [email protected] with any enquiry relating to this Policy or an enquiry relating to your personal information (review, update, deletion). You can also do so by writing to our Grievance Officer, established in accordance with the Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules made thereunder, at the address provided below:
Name: Grievance Officer
Email: [email protected]
THIRD PARY RIGHTS: TAKE DOWN POLICY
We take third party rights seriously. We attempt to comply with best industry practices to maintain the integrity of our services.
This Take Down Policy covers how we address allegations of violations of third party rights by third party content that we may have hosted and the process to be followed by parties (“you”) alleging infringement or violation of rights.
- If you believe any material on The Film Hashery or TFHY infringes your rights, you are requested to contact us by writing to [email protected] (“Notice”). You are requested to provide us with the following information:
- Your contact details;
- Exact and complete links to the alleged infringing or violative material;
- Exact and complete links to websites or any proof that could ascertain that you are the owner of the material you allege is being infringed or violated (for example, in the event of an alleged intellectual property rights’ violation, please provide links to your authorised website on which you make your intellectually property available or a registration certificate of your intellectual property).
REVIEW AND TAKEDOWN
- We strive to respond quickly when we receive proper Notice of allegations of violations of third party rights and are happy to assist you in any way we reasonably and legally can.
- We may review your complaint (“Review”) and make attempts to restrict access to or take down material if we find that it infringes or violates your rights. We may also make a reasonable attempt to contact the party accused of the alleged infringement or violation and request clarifications or direct them to cease activities that infringe your rights.
- We will notify you within 21 (Twenty One) days of the completion of our Review. Please note that in accordance with our Policy (mentioned above in this page), we do not share personal information of persons registered on TFHY.
- We may restrict repeated infringers or violators or people who make frivolous complaints from providing material to TFHY.
- Please note that allegations of violations of rights are a serious matter. In the event we find that your claims are frivolous or untrue, we may restrict your access to TFHY or impose such other penalty including legal recourse as we deem fit.
- We hereby disclaim any and all liability, including but not limited to both legal costs and damages, that may arise in the event you, your authorised representative, any user of TFHY, or any third party seeks to initiate legal proceedings with respect to allegations of rights violation(s) on TFHY.